Ben McCall serves as the Director of Planning & Development at America’s Central Port. His primary responsibilities include planning improvements to the Port District’s 1,200-acre property and overseeing real estate development projects on behalf of new Port tenants. Mr. McCall joined the Port after receiving his Master’s Degree in Planning and Real Estate Development from St. Louis University in 2011. His approach to economic development and planning draw from his experience as an entrepreneur and his background in architecture. Prior to earning his planning degree, he spent nine years building a successful small business with clients in the U.S., U.K., Australia, and China. He holds a bachelors degree in Architecture from Washington University in St. Louis where he was first introduced to the field of urban planning. Mr. McCall is a member of the American Institute of Certified Planners, International Association of Maritime and Port Executives, and the Urban Land Institute.
- M.A. in Urban Planning and Real Estate Development | Saint Louis University
- B.A. in Architecture | Washington University in Saint Louis, magna cum laude
- American Institute of Certified Planners
- International Association of Maritime and Port Executives
- American Planning Association
- Urban Land Institute
(618) 452-8460 | direct